Tremors were located 76 km southeast of the city of Bushehr, the epicenter was six miles deep.
No information was provided on possible damage by the Iranian media.
The Bushehr plant, the first of the country should reach its maximum capacity of 1000 MW March 20, 2012.
Started in 1974 by Germany, the construction of the Bushehr plant was completed by Russia under a contract signed in 1995. The company Atomstroiexport was in charge of construction. Beginning in October 2010, Russia delivered nuclear fuel to Bushehr. On September 12, the first energy block, with a capacity of 1,000 megawatts, was commissioned and connected to the national grid.