Hypertension is not a disease in itself but a syndrome that may put health and even life threatening. Comment early and naturally.
Hyper, that means “a lot”. With regard to the tension, that is to say, the pressure exerted by the blood on the artery walls, so heartfelt, if hypertension does “a lot of pressure” means “too much”. Hypertension is the enemy to monitor and combat.
Limits beyond which there is a danger is accurate: with numbers ranging from 120 to 139 mmHg for systolic and 80 to 89 diastolic pressure *, the threat exists (as prétensionnel). If you exceed 140 and 90 mmHg, you have high blood pressure (e). The so-called severe hypertension is proven from 180 to 110 mm Hg. Complications of hypertension are mainly cardiovascular (heart failure, arteritis), but also kidney and neurological (stroke, retinopathy, dementia).
So you want to know, ‘how to cure high blood pressure’? First, you need to know how to prevent high blood pressure holistically. Because curing high blood pressure starts with a holistic treatment. Holistically treating hypertension simply means using the ‘whole’ body to cure the problem. This is completely different than taking a pill to synthetically thin out the blood.
1. Three Miracle Minerals- If you are suffering from high blood pressure, you should be supplementing your diet with 3 miracle minerals that lower high blood pressure. Magnesium, Calcium and Potassium have been shown to help lower blood pressure.
2. Garlic- Garlic has been shown to benefit the heart, lower cholesterol and lower high blood pressure naturally. The compound in garlic, allicin, is thought to naturally lower high blood pressure. Find a quality supplement today.
3. Folic Acid- Vitamin B which is found in green leafy vegetables reduces homocysteine levels in the blood. This vitamin will lower the risk of heart disease and alleviate the pressure naturally.
4. Apple Cider Vinegar- Many or my customers have found success with apple cider vinegar which contains vitamins C, A, E, B1, B2 and B6, in addition to potassium, magnesium, and copper.
5. Relieve Stress- Do you know there are numerous ways to relieve stress? Breathing exercises, exercising, or reading a book are simple ways to relieve stress and lower high blood pressure. And there are even more than this!
6. Your Diet! You know the major Do’s and Don’ts about high blood pressure dieting. Just remember to be eating your water-soluble fibers (fruits and vegetables). Fibers, especially water-soluble, will flush your system and plaque. Also, switch to whole grains! With less plaque in the arteries you will eventually be hypertension-free! Our HBP report goes into great detail about how you can treat hypertension with your diet.
7. Green Tea! It is loaded with antioxidants and research shows it lowers high blood pressure. Whether it is the ‘relaxing’ factor or the natural herbs in green tea, 1 cup of green tea will be helpful for your health!