Delicious spaghetti in 9 minutes
If you do not have time to cook, you’re tired of eating sandwiches and eating eggs is no longer thing then this great recipe for spaghetti is what you need. The only thing you must have is a couple of ingredients, a pot and 9 minutes of your time.
Wreporter.com knows what’s for dinner tonight yummy!
- 350 grams of spaghetti
- 350 grams of cherry tomatoes
- 1 onion head
- 4 garlic cloves
- half teaspoon of paprika powder
- 2 sprigs fresh basil
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 glasses of water
- A little grated Parmesan cheese
- salt and pepper
- Cut the tomatoes into halves or quarters. Onions and garlic are chopped into slices. Separate the basil leaves and chop the stems.
- Place the spaghetti in a pot deep suficientemnte, with tomatoes, onion , paprika and basil. Add the olive oil and add two teaspoons of salt, some pepper and 4 cups of water.
- Boil over high heat. Allow to boil, stirring constantly, until the pasta “al dente” (In gastronomy is the state called al dente cooking the pasta being cooked, provides some resistance to being bitten). It will take about 9 minutes.
- You can add some salt and pepper to taste, serve and decorate with leaves basil. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and splash a little olive oil.